It wont fucking load -_-
The bike is hard to control, any time you hit anything the bike just fell over, the music sucked, it was pretty much all black and white... it just all around sucked.
What in the name of this delicious Eddsworld Cereal%u2122 is going on here?! This is nothing like the first gadget. In fact, this one isn't even a gadget at all. I could go on forever about what I liked about the first one, and how much the second one sucked compared to the first, but I will only say a few things.
First off, it's still a good game. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's a huge step down from the original game.
One of the best things about the original were that it was simple, and fun to mess around with, and it was a gadget. You have turned it into an actual game with money, profits, buying, hiring, people, and... animal abuse?(aka the fighting part. Sorry I couldn't resist.) Now there is nothing wrong with this. But most of us preferred it when it was a gadget, instead of a challenging game.
My biggest complaint is the visuals. Hold your horses, there's a few of them.
The game does not live up to it's title, which was a let down for me. How can you mutate a lab rat if none of the creatures even closely resemble a rat? Furthermore, how can you mutate anything when it's not even mutating? One of the best feature of the original gadget was that you could watch it mutate, but in this game, it doesn't even happen. Sure, it may happen statisticly, but what's the point if there's nothing to see?
Another visual complaint is that when the "lab rats" are fighting, one, how come they look exactly the same, and two, when they're supposedly fighting, they look like that just grab each other. If two mutated vicious creatures are fighting, there will be lots of violence and blood. None what so ever.
My final complaint is that the screen size is too small, and makes it hard to see the lab rat.
Another note: When you're out and about with your monster, killing other monsters, when your monsters dies, you can still go into battle, but then it says your monster is dead. It could be helpful if you could prevent this, or teleport the person and lab rat back to your base instantly.
to win the knock knock medal, this is the dialouge
You: Knock knock
Him: Who's there?
You: I am.
Him: I am who?
You: Your mom.
It's a good idea, but the list of words you can say is annoyingly short. For example, I typed in "lmao", or "ass", or any number of words, and he says he doesn't know them. He must be in kindergarder to not know what an ass is.
we don't communicate to each other by saying random nouns with no context
I have some major issues with this game.
1) You copied a couple main aspects from The Visitor(which are the way he enters the bodies, and his tounge. Another person said the in the Visitor you can kill yourself and move to another body. I never saw this, and therefore don't believe it).
2) The sound effects are cartoonish. This doesn't help the game at all, and it makes me think you didn't intend for this to be a horror game. If you have a savage alien, breeding and spreading the virus of his kind through puncturing his victims and having his offspring infect the people and animals with blood everywhere, I'd think this would be considered a "horror click flick", or a horror point and click puzzle.
3) The coloring was awful. The colors were too bright to do the game any justice at all.
4) Most of the puzzles were too easy, although some were medium in difficulty.
However, I will give you credit for a few things:
1) The puzzles were original, and the plot was decent.
2) You added medals, which, mixed with the easy puzzles, makes for easy points, so thank you.
3) The music was great.
With all the considerations, I'll give you 7/10, and 4/5.
The only bad part was the ending, That just sucked... going out wuth a "bang" was a bad idea for this type of story.
I found this part a little random...
"OMG there was just an earthquake!"
"Go but your spouse a dress!"
It was an okay game :P
An amazing music game! The best music creator to ever come out of NG. I have a few suggestions for POM3 though.
1. More Acoustics!
2. A guitar pedal so that you can change your sound.
3. To be able to pick the key you play in. People like me who love metal don't really like not having this feature. Most metal is in C, B, or D. You only go to E, and most metal isn't in E, except some Metallica.
4. Synthisizers, so that you can make even more types of music.
5. TEMPO CHANGES! I couldn't believe you didn't put this in POM2. It's kind of dull with only one tempo, and if you're trying to make a replica of a song you like on POM2, it's hard unless the song's that exact tempo.
I hope you implant some of my ideas into the next POM! Can't wait till it comes out!
Oh yes, and I have a message for the people who are still putting their songs in their reveiws:
Stop fucking doing that! It just takes up space, it looks ugly when you veiw it, and it makes you look like a brainless douche. There is a little thing in POM2 called SONG SHARING. This is where you don't have to put it in your reveiw! So stop being blind and wasting your reveiws. You only get one per game after all.
Lmao the Whole Time
This game made my life... although the sequel is better, but stil.
It's a really good game. It's like spider man only with a normal guy. But I found a glitch. When You press spacebar when the ropes path is over his leg, it latches onto where his leg was and floats in mid air. please fix. thank you :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.